Our upholstery cleaning service will make your furniture, and the room that it occupies, look brand new again. Removing stains, soiling, dust mites, and allergens is a great way to refresh your living space. And, as with all of our cleaning services, it's completely safe for kids and pets.
Don't buy a new sofa or couch when we can clean your furniture for a fraction of the cost. Our upholstery cleaning is fast, quick, and extremely effective--that's why we have so many satisfied customers in the All-American city and Surrounding areas.
So give us a call, we offer Free Estimates by phone so there is nothing to lose. For a free estimate, give us a call today! 910-583-5298
*Also, don't forget to call our office for monthly deals on sofa cleaning, couch cleaning, and upholstery services!
Our upholstery cleaning service includes the following:
* We use only the safest furniture cleaning techniques, using organic-based cleansers.
* Our staff offers only the most personalized level of care.
* We offer Same day Service and will gladly schedule an appointment anytime to fit your needs.
* All cleansers are safe for the environment, pets, and family members of all ages.
* We will have your upholstery cleaned in no time, using our speedy drying process.
* We remove the harmful allergens that are deeply embedded in your couch or sofa.
• Step 1: Pre-Inspection
We will identify potential permanent stains and give you an evaluation of expected results, as well as listen to any concerns you may have.
• Step 2: Fabric Test
We will then determine the fabric type so the correct cleaning solution is applied
• Step 3: Pre-spray
A preconditioning agent is applied to emulsify and break soil and spots for a more thorough cleaning.
• Step 4: Pre-spot
Difficult spots are pre-treated with special solutions to increase chances of removal.
• Step 5: Agitation
A professional brush is used to further loosen the soil.
• Step 6: Soil Extraction and Rinse
The upholstery is then thoroughly rinsed using a powerful extraction cleaning system without over wetting or leaving a sticky residue behind.
• Step 7: Neutralizer
Every upholstery that we clean is pH balanced after wards so that there is no sticky residue left behind. This also leaves your furniture soft and fresh.
• Step 8: Post Spot
Any spots or stains still remaining will get extra treatment with our many specialty spotting solutions.
• Step 9: Post Groom (If Needed)
Your upholstery is groomed with a brush so the fibers dry faster. It also improves appearance.
• Step 10: Post Cleaning Inspection
We will spend time with you to point out the cleaning results to make sure that you are completely thrilled with the job.